What to expect
- Try to arrive 5-10 minutes early, to ensure you find a comfortable spot.
- It is best not to eat anything a couple of hours before your class. If you are hungry try to have a light snack.
- Switch your mobile phone to silent to rid yourself of distractions (remember this yoga class is for you!).
- Take your shoes and socks off and place your belongings safely away.
- We will practise a mixture of breathing exercises (pranayama), sequences (asanas) and meditation in each class.
- It is so so important to listen to your body and not to compare yourself to others. Respect your body’s needs and don’t over exert yourself.
- Attend with an open mind and most importantly relax!
If you have any health issues or individual needs please inform me before you come to practise, so I can ensure my class is suitable for you.
What to wear/bring
It is best to bring your own mat however I have some spares if you are yet to purchase one.
Mamma and Baby Yoga Classes
Please try to being your own mat, feel free to bring a blanket for baby to lie on as well as bouncers or seats, favourite toys, drinks and snacks for baby. Anything you feel they need to make them happy and comfortable!
I also offer private classes so you can enjoy yoga from your place of work or from the comfort of your own home offering tailor made classes created especially for your specific needs. Please get in touch if you are interested.
Give somebody the gift of Yoga with a gift voucher for a Solis Yoga class! for more information please get in touch with Emma here